Join our Team
OPSSHIELD wouldn’t exist without the hard work of the amazing team behind it. We take pride in assembling the best team possible.
Come Help Us Make the Web a Better Place.
At OPSSHIELD we build the tools to protect your web hosting server from various threats and attacks and make web hosting secure and easy. We are always committed to providing the best solution to our customers.
We’ve built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will too.
Teams and Open roles
Getting it done right is the best feeling in the world. Whether it’s running complex technical infrastructure or challenging projects, your consistent focus on data, organisation and teamwork means you’re a force for good in the battle against entropy. We have come to love our remote culture and currently have a few remote openings.
Design and Development
We are always looking for new front-end/Back-end developers to build and improve our security software. You will work with other developers and product managers throughout the software development life cycle.
We have a talented team of people who have hands-on experience in handling significantly large volumes of security data collected from various sources and capable of implementing complex Machine Learning algorithms
Marketing & Support
We are trying to build a high-performance marketing team consisting of individuals with niche skills that embrace a collaborative culture within the business, especially with our designers and developers.
OPEN POSITIONS – Desing and Development
Understanding of WordPress core software and its functions at the code level. Experience building WordPress website and using page builders like Divi. Mastery of WordPress coding and security best practices.
Senior Software Engineer ( PHP Full Stack )
We are looking for web developers who have expertise in PHP and interest in PHP security. You should have extensive experience in building scalable, secure web applications in Laravel and have proven knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Core PHP.
- Must have a good understanding of MySQL / MySqli / SQLite,
Should be able to write MySQL queries, joins, optimization etc.
- Must be comfortable working with LAMP Environment
- Clarity on OOPs Concepts is a must.
- Candidates with a working knowledge of any Framework will be preferred
- Knowledge in versioning system like GIT
- Knowledge in regular expression and pattern matching
- Knowledge of Algorithms, Web Services / JSONS and maintaining production systems in a Linux environment will be a big plus.
- Knowledge in Web Hosting control panel like cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, etc
- Knowledge in WordPress development, WordPress security and exploits, etc
- Clarity on Website malware scanning
- Knowledge in PHP shells, PHP obfuscation, PHP injection, or any kind of malicious coding
- Knowledge in Linux Commands
If you are interested in joining, believe in your skills and talents, and most importantly wish to take the initiative to better yourself as a developer and to use that knowledge to better our products and help our team succeed, please send over your resume and any other relevant information that you believe will help us in determining if you are the right fit to email@example.com.
OPEN POSITIONS – Security Engineers
We are looking for candidates who not only has the skills to take on the role, but also has the skills to adapt to how the role and our technology might evolve over time. Aptitude and passion are among the major criteria we look for in candidates who are applying for this role. If you are interested. please send over your resume and any other relevant information that you believe will help us in determining if you are the right fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEN POSITIONS – Marketing & Support
We at OPSSHIELD were focused on developing a better product and improving and implementing features and has done very little in terms of marketing and to reach potential customers. We are slowly trying to increase our market presence by building a small team for marketing enthusiasts. As a member of the small and young team, you will have a lot of flexibility to innovate and bring in new ideas to the company.
What Do We Look For
- Strong know-how of technology that goes behind the product, linux web hosting enviroments and security threats and solutions. Showcase a good understanding of our products and its features.
- Build & Own long term vision, product roadmaps, competitive analysis, market & domain research to deliver significant business impact and customer delight
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the business & market-leading & enabling efforts around Market intelligence(market, customer, competition), lifecycle management, finding growth opportunities etc
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
- Previous start-up and/or consulting experience is a strong plus Ability to work under pressure in time-critical situations
Web / Graphic Designer
You will be working with the product, content and marketing teams to develop web graphics and creative content, as required, to maintain our website and products, including developing assets for use in product interfaces and documentation, as well as assets to support our marketing and advertising efforts.
We prefer someone with proven experience as a UX, UI Designer, has a thorough understanding of layout, branding campaigns, advertising, and logo design and has the ability to take direction, tackle multiple projects at once, and work well in a team environment as well as work independently and effectively with little supervision.
Our employees and customers are extremely passionate and looking forward to the best from our products and we look for people who share that excitement with us. If you think you can easily pass on the feeling to new people who are interested in trying our products, please send over your resume and any other relevant information that you believe will help us in determining if you are the right fit to email@example.com.
Working at OPSSHIELD
We owe our success to all of our people. Our highly dedicated team who are committed to seeing cPGuard grow into a powerful tool is our biggest strength
Be yourself. That’s who we’re hiring. Our culture celebrates and supports the difference that make each of us unique. It’s how we build better products for the world…and career growth for you.
Flexible work schedule
We’ll help you work where you need to, when you need to. Because life happens.
Everyone has a voice
Innovation doesn’t know hierarchy. We make sure everyone is heard, considered and respected.
We’ve got you covered
Our benefits include comprehensive healthcare, backup childcare, education stipends and so much more.
Room to grow
Learning is built into every role here. You’ll get mentorship and take ownership.
Make your move
Come for a media job. Stay for a tech career. We support exploring new fields right under our own roof.
We’re positive. You’ll love it.
Ping pong tournaments, triathlon teams, volunteerism, and yes…free eats. Need we say more?
Let’s Work Together
We take pride in our diversity and modern remote working environment and invite you to be a part of it.